Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miss DevilGuru

I had always wanting to create my own character doll..

when I was small I used to play with the paper dolls which you can help them
changes clothes to me it was more fun than playing barbie coz barbie
was expensive to buy :P but with the paper dolls I could create ( DRAW!!) my won ones!! :D

PIC source:::  http://catmtnt.blogspot.com/

Therefore when I start thinking the character of my Miss DevilGuru
I want to create her with a real character which is very MOODY!! hahaa (Like me!)
I love fashion especially the styles I see from different bloggers around the world
so my starting point is to draw around styles I love with my mood of the day!!
Sometimes I create or use different clothings from the original blogger post,
This has become my YOGA time! haha I found my very joyful peace moment
when I am drawing Miss DevilGuru. I hope this can last long till the day I leave!! :D

I am Miss DevilGuru~~....at the bottom is a little worm...-___-"..

No comments:

Post a Comment