Saturday, June 9, 2012

Soul Mates

I haven't been updating awhile lots have been done during the past few months.
One of the biggest changes in life is I GOT MARRIED! I have so happy to found my better half , soul mate, family. Once again, learning and knowing myself in a deeper path, the more clear answer to me is I love art I love design I love drawings. I really want to focus this nevertheless it is hard to be an artist or illustrator in Hong Kong. The society is small yet you need to have great connections which I am suck at this...I always stick with my closest ones that's it. Anyway I believe that if I focus on thing I love and be very focus I will still make it!

I actually did keep up my drawings but not posting it here will keep updating this blog again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment